Terms And Conditions
Please note the following terms and conditions that are applicable to all visitors attending the Thomond Park Museum & Stadium Tour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your Tour time. Late arrivals will not be guaranteed entry to the Tour.
- A valid ticket must be presented to gain admission. TPSC will not be liable for lost or stolen tickets and duplicate tickets will not be issued.
- Please remain with your Tour Guide and Group at all times whilst on the Tour.
- Please respect the advice of the Tour Guide at all times whilst on the Tour.
- TPSC reserve the right to alter or vary the tour date, time, and/or route at their discretion if required. No liability will be taken for any personal travel, accommodation, promotional or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Tour or the cancellation of the Tour.
- TPSC reserve the right to refuse entry to any person at its discretion.
- TPSC reserve the right to remove any person from the stadium at its discretion.
- TPSC shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises except for death or personal injury which is caused by the negligence of Thomond Park Stadium Company Limited or their respective employees or agents.
- TPSC shall not be liable for property that is lost or stolen whilst on the Tour.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring animals (except guide dogs) on the Tour.
- The use of audio visual recording equipment is not permitted. All recording & transmission is prohibited including, without limitation, recording of any data, information or audio or audio visual footage of or relating to Thomond Park Stadium Company Limited and Munster Rugby. Photographic equipment may be used for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Smoking is not permitted at Thomond Park Stadium.
- Full Stadium Tours last approximately 1 hour.