Are you interested in joining a new club, and volunteering at one of the most famous venues in the world?
The Role of an Event Steward
To maintain a safe and secure environment in your given area and to be familiar with the stadium ground regulations, ensuring that any breach of these regulations is brought to a safe conclusion.
- Emergency Procedures (e.g. assisting with stadium evacuation)
- Crowd Control (e.g. sideline duty and stand vomitories)
- Customer Care (e.g. usher and assist patrons, disability awareness assistance, direct patrons to designated smoking areas and recycling banks)
- Media (e.g. assist with photographers and reporters pitch side)
Thomond Park Stadium offers a wide range of rewards for both voluntary and paid stewards. See BROCHURE for further details.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE A THOMOND PARK EVENT STEWARD
Voluntary Stewards must be:
- 18 years or older
- Available to work weekends (there is an average of 12 events annually)
- Fit and active
- Friendly, courteous, enthusiastic
HOW TO APPLY
Pick up an application form in Thomond Park Stadium Reception today or email: email@example.com